The History and Mission:
1. How did you come to discover this as a problem needing solution that has yet to be attended to properly(...after a decade of practicing...) Communicate your compassion towards your patients and the obvious need to help them, which lead to this as a posibility to help woman-like in general.
2. How it began... experimenting with traditonal methods, wanting to make a topical treatment.
3. How long you've been working on this - could be included in either of previous paragraphs (included the trials and tribulations. texture, penetration, smell, etc...
4. the result: a totally natural, entirely safe, totally proprietory formulation (with very basic description).
5. Talk about the success rate!!! - Get a quote to add here from a patient!!
6. Now you're expanding and need HELP, ask for the audience's help. Ask them a question also, (...maybe you have a freind or a sister or neice or daughter or daughter's friend who could use this product!!...etc)