As acupuncture was deemed an essential service in New York State, we are able to resume our health support practices as part of Phase One plans. I will be reopening my office doors for in-person acupuncture visits starting Thursday, June 4th.
Hours and availability will be very limited, as NYC starts to reopen and adapt to a different way of life. I have disabled the online booking system for now, as a way to manage appointment spacing for safety's sake. The schedule will remain this way through the month of June so we can approach things slowly and carefully.
I am pleased to also announce that I will be opening office hours in Stamford CT beginning June 23!
If you’d like to make an appointment for in person treatment, please contact me directly by email at email@example.com or text to (917) 768-4662 and we can get you scheduled.
In these past weeks I have been putting a lot of research and thought into developing and implementing careful measures in order to create a safe experience for us all. With that in mind, I will be instituting enhanced safety, screening, and cleaning procedures, as outlined by the CDC and acupuncture regulatory bodies.
Please see below for new COVID19 guidelines and safety procedures.
NEW SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Appointments will be limited and staggered so that strict cleaning procedures can be followed between appointments.
- Treatments rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with hospital grade cleaning solution and sheets will be changed between each appointment. The rooms will also be outfitted with HEPA air purifiers.
- The office space and all surfaces will be cleaned daily using CDC-approved cleaners. A HEPA Hospital grade Air Purifier with UV will be operating in the main space, however, the waiting room will no longer be in use. I will meet you upon arrival and and escort you directly into and out of the treatment room.
- As your committed health care provider, I will be in PPE at all times, including a face mask, and perform your treatments with disposable gloves along with proper hand washing/sanitizing before and after each interaction.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- You will be required to fill out a COVID19 Consent Form online the day before your arrival.
- You are required to wear a face mask and wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival.
- Please arrive alone, unless you are in need of a caregiver or accompaniment, which needs to be pre approved.
- Wear loose fitting clothing for treatment to minimize the need to undress.
- Thermal blankets will be available for purchase for personal use as a covering. You may keep this to bring with you for future visits.
- Payments will be made through online invoicing, Venmo, or Zelle, to follow contactless guidelines.
- Please arrive promptly at your scheduled time as appointments are staggered in order to minimize interactions with others.
- If you or someone you are in close contact with exhibit flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, or has traveled within the last 14 days, I kindly ask that you change your appointment to a virtual consult or reschedule to a later date.
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19, please wait 14 days to come in or once you’ve received a negative test.