As acupuncture was deemed an essential service in New York State, we are able to resume our health support practices. My office doors have reopened for in-person acupuncture visits as of Thursday, June 4th.
I am pleased to also announce that I have opened up office hours in Stamford, CT as of June 23rd!
A lot of research and thought was put into developing and implementing careful measures in order to create a safe experience for us all. With that in mind, I have instituted the following enhanced safety, screening, and cleaning procedures, as outlined by the CDC and acupuncture regulatory bodies.
Please see below for new COVID19 guidelines and safety procedures.
NEW SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Appointments are limited and staggered so that strict cleaning procedures can be followed between appointments.
- Treatments rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with hospital grade cleaning solution and sheets are changed between each appointment. The rooms are outfitted with HEPA air purifiers.
- The office space and all surfaces are cleaned daily using CDC-approved cleaners.
- As your committed health care provider, I am in PPE at all times, including a face mask, and will perform your treatments with disposable gloves along with proper hand washing/sanitizing before and after each interaction.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- You will be required to fill out a COVID19 Consent Form online prior to each appointment.
- You are required to wear a face mask and wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival.
- Please arrive alone, unless you are in need of a caregiver or accompaniment, which needs to be pre approved.
- Wear loose fitting clothing for treatment to minimize the need to undress.
- Thermal blankets will be available for purchase for personal use as a covering. You may keep this to bring with you for future visits.
- Payments will be made through online invoicing to follow contactless guidelines.
- Please arrive promptly at your scheduled time as appointments are staggered in order to minimize interactions with others.
- If you or someone you are in close contact with exhibit flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, or has traveled within the last 14 days, I kindly ask that you change your appointment to a virtual consult or reschedule to a later date.
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19, please wait 14 days to come in or once you’ve received a negative test.